Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 13 July 2011

{celebrations in Leeds}


So I spent this past weekend/early start of the week in Leeds in lovely company. The most exciting part, we were celebrating the viva (PhD defense) of our friend Lara, now Dr. Egg! I stayed with my dear friends, Sylvie & Alex (which has become a tradition on my trips to the UK in the last few years).
On Monday, Syl & I went shopping, walking around Leeds & catching up...
{gorgeous shopping arcades in Leeds}





{we were ladies who lunch--we went to lunch at the gorgeous cafe attached to the art gallery}


 Monday night was spent drinking champagne to toast Lara, and then post-champagne drinks & supper at a funky little spot called the reliance...
{syl & me out celebrating Lara's huge achievement}

{YAY! Congrats Dr!!!}

So proud of you Lara, & hope to see all of you Leeds-folks again soon.
More on merry England & travels in Italy to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment