Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 14 July 2011

{London-style files take II}

Yesterday I blogged about how I was going to get my hair cut at Tony&Guy Academy--you can read that blog here. Well, I did it & while I was in the midst of it I was a little scared--the 'student' cutting my hair didn't speak a lick of English & required a translator...but the result was fantabulous.
I got back my fringe, and they styled my hair in a messy-tousled-look with their newest product--some kind of glue that when worked through in with fingers, it gives the desired effect.
{me, after stepping right out of Tony&Guy}

{detail of above, with crazy messy look}
I took a walk post-hair cut down Piccadilly and then on to Bond St. My favourites on Piccadilly are Fortnum & Mason, Burlington Arcade, and the lovely old bookshoppe, Hatchards (oldest bookshop in London).
Here are some shots of beautiful storefronts, delicacies & gorgeous things for sale.
{Fortnum & Mason!}


{yummy sweets at F&M}


{the packaging at F&M is to die for}

{stilton anyone? who could deny these lovely pots?}

{I love that they have a little doll house in the midst of jams & jellies etc}

{wine bar on basement floor}

{amazing window displays}

{close-up of window display--with my reflection}


{more G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. window displays}



{lovely displays in Burlington Ave, Laduree}


{how gorgeous are these at LadurĂ©e?  (check out their website--absolutely to DIE for!)}



{breakfast at Tiffany's?}

{fell in love with these birdie house displays}


{well, hello there!}



{not really a sweet tooth but just LOVE the look of sweet shoppes}|

more to come from Italy travels...& definitely more from the UK.
stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment