Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 13 July 2011

{London-style files}



London Style, Soho
{via think-shoot}
{via design taxi}
I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow. There's a little hidden secret that few people are aware of. If you go to Tony & Guy academy on Oxford St. near Tottenham Court road tube station you can get a student to cut your hair for 5 quid. It sounds scary, I know, but honestly, I've never had such a good haircut in my life. so tomorrow I'm going to get my hair cut.

London is full of great style. I think it's kind of ironic...or maybe it's suiting that where I did my Masters (the Courtauld Institute of Art, part of Somerset House) is often one of the sites for London Fashion Week:
Radley at Fashion Week
{via debenhams}
{via econe}
A tent housing the catwalk for London Fashion Week fills the square at Somerset House on February 18, 2011 in London, England. Over the next six days designers from around the world are showcasing their Autumn/Winter fashion  collections for 2011.
{via zimbio}

{via self service uk}

I'm going crazy for all the sales & great deals right now in the UK. I've bought some great little finds which I'll talk about soon.
But for now, my hair conundrum. Right now my hair is long--my thick fringe has grown out & I'm at a loss of what to do:


 So...I'm looking forward to having some talented up&coming stylist decide on what they're going to do to my hair. What do you think?...maybe I"ll come out of there tomorrow with long layered tresses like this:
{via kacee and ceeceepr}
or maybe a sleek, thick, fringe-look:
Cute Long Blunt Bang Hairstyle
{via new hairstyle gallery}
we'll see!


2 comments: