Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 3 October 2011

{horn rims & weekend fun}

I just picked up my brand new Kate Spade glasses on Friday. I'm loving them. It's been far too long since I bought a new pair. While I was tempted to go with bigger, more modern frames I thought these were a good compromise as they might last a little longer style-wise...yet are still big enough to look contemporary.
I'm in love with the pretty pink case & the cute cloth:
{the ever-so-cute pink case}
{peek a boo!}
{at my computer with my brand new glasses}
Here are some celebrities wearing horn rims:
{via sensational living}

{via style la mimi}
{shopbop}
How about some fur & glasses for winter chic?
Fur_glasses
Fur_fashion_trends
{via fashion plate}

{a whole bunch of glasses from lifestyle files}

Feeling stupid? You might just need some glasses: 
{via sophia literaria}
On Saturday, a colleague invited me to go with her on the Stowe Home Tour, where four gorgeous houses are open to the public. One fantabulous summer home was The Tree House built by Geoffrey Kirk Wolcott at Working Design. Huge boulders filled the main space, while trees provided the central composition of the stairwells. There were saunas and bathtubs & just luxury everywhere!
{views from Tree House with gorgeous fall foliage}


{the kitchen at Tree House with rocks & trees--the pic doesn't do it justice}
There was also the HGTV 2011 dream home, a 1830s house, & a ski getaway.
We stopped at a farm & bought pumpkins on the way home:
{look at those gorgeous colours!}
{at home in my backyard with my brand new pumpkin & glasses}
Happy week!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment