Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 17 October 2011

{pumpkin carving}

I'm hosting a pumpkin carving this coming weekend. I used to do these in Montreal, and it was always a blast. I've been trolling the web & pinterest for pumpkin carving ideas & images.
I used this image on my invite:
{via i mockery}
vintage hallowe'en cards are seriously some of the most bizarre things I've ever seen:


Vintage Halloween card: little boy with carved Jack-o-lantern
{3 above via wordplay}
Halloween pumpkin head black cat full moon holiday
{crazy pumpkin head via vintage postcards}

{via very vintage}

{these 2 via halloween wallpaper. What is going on in these images? Telling children that you might be attacked by a policeman, or if you dangle some strange unknown square device on a string a crazy pumpkin head may follow you? ha!}

{these 6 from i mockery. Strange cats seem to be the order of the day in these vintage postcards. or a crazy pumpkin with x-ray vision! & what's with the policeman again?!}

This advert is hilarious:
{via jezebel}
I have been looking at ideas for decorations too. I love this door & flying bats. If I find time I hope to do something like this: 
{from ohdeedoh}
Create a stylish Halloween home
{from style at home}
I love this look:
{from carina gardner}
& more mice from Martha Stewart:
Mice Silhouettes
I also love these framed silhouettes & prints: 
{from mommy on the bus}


{the crafting chicks}
Below are some images from pumpkin carving events in my flat in Montreal. I'll be sure to post some of the actual event this year!


Happy Pumpkin Carving my ghoulish readers!!!
xo
L


No comments:

Post a Comment