Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 5 November 2011

{dresses, snowflakes, stripes & sparkle}

Well, even though I saw my first snowflakes of the winter season yesterday, I am thinking about springy, fun dresses. That's probably why I'm thinking of spring dresses--I'm in denial that winter is on the way.
So, while I should be posting on stuff that conjures up ideas of lodges, skiing, cosy fires etc...like this:
{from the perfect palette}
I instead find myself drawn to stripy brightness:
(via Atlantic-Pacific)
{from in the city with crystalin}
{shabby apple dress via brown eyed belle -above & below}

Pinned Image
{this one's a little more fall-like with the cable-knit tights. via pinterest with original link broken}
 to put a punch of fall into it, here's stripes with wellies:
Pinned Image
{via pinterest, also with link broken}
So if we are stuck now with thick woolly pullies & the rest of it, make sure to add some sparkle to the mix:
{via pretty little world}
cardiganlookbook2
{coco+kelley}
I'm simply in love with this outfit:
{via brown eyed belle}
& if one must start dressing warmer, at least dress stylish with a funky coat & shoes when going for coffee:
{from lovely Mrs. Lilien}

Happy Daylight Savings!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment