Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 3 November 2011

{quotable thursdays}

{gorgeous quote done by Jessica Hische}



My inspiration this week is from Ralph Waldo Emerson. Six simple words, but truly essential ones to live life to the fullest.
BE SILLY:
{via brown eyed belle}
As beautiful as Audrey always looks, she also knew how to be silly:
Pinned Image
vintagegal:

Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face (1957)
{these 3 of Audrey from audrey hepburn tumblr}

BE HONEST:
National Honesty Day
{from the Inquisitr}
Ok, that was a joke.
{via find real love}
{Billy Joel's Honesty... A favourite of my Dad's, I still love listening to him play this on the piano...purchase sheet music at sheet music plus}
BE KIND: 
BE KIND (pink)
{available on etsy by dazey chic}

Be Kind
{buy this on Etsy-The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy}
Pinned Image
{the nest via  pinterest}

I spent this past weekend at a conference in Ottawa with old colleagues from grad school. We were silly (A LOT of the time)--& I forgot how good it feels for the soul to laugh hard...& often.
thanks girls for a great weekend, and may all my readers be silly, honest & kind.
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment