Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 8 January 2012

{Mexico-Zihuatanejo}

Over Christmas, I spent a lovely time in Mexico. My parents were renting a condo down in Zihuatanejo so I joined them. Highlights? Strolling into town and buying fruit & veggies from the mercado; buying little Mexican crafts, such as gorgeous Virgin de Guadalupe/Christmas banners, pinatas, little nascimentos etc...; walks down to the local beach; swims in the pool; a day sail out on a cat. with my expert Dad/Captain... the list goes on. I think the pictures tell the story:
{views from the condo}


{gorgeous christmas decorations}

{these are like the ones I bought}

{gorgeous piñatas for sale}


{poinsettias + piñatas for sale}

{market...buying meat}

{fresh fruit & veggies}

{my little nascimento}

{aesthetically, I just love the Virgin of  Guadalupe icon--check out this funky bag I got in the market. Perfect for market shopping or a day at the beach}

{Santa also gave me this lovely candle in my stocking--because 'he' knew that I loved the aesthetic beauty of the icon. Here it is at home in my kitchen}



{Mexican flag on the beach we walked to often--we sailed on one of those cats in the background}


{mariachi}

{fish market}

{diy christmas crackers}

{going out for Christmas dinner}
It was a nice relaxing holiday. Next post will be on fabulous Mexico City!
xo
L

2 comments:

  1. love the colours of mexico. you've really captured the feel of this fishing town. wish we could have joined you by that pool xxoxoxo Ju

    ReplyDelete