Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 5 January 2012

{quotable thursdays}

Hello everyone. Yes, I'm alive...I was in Mexico over Christmas and ever since I've been back I've been swamped with work and more specifically with an essay on portraiture that I'm desperately trying to finish. ....& to be honest, just feeling a little overwhelmed at all the things that I feel need to be done in life. I've had a cold and I'm appallingly grumpy at winter & the extreme cold we're having, after spending time in the warmth of the sunshine in Mexico. I will try to post on my fabulous time in Mexico very soon. But back to quotable Thursdays...
Seeing as I've been feeling a little blue & not so positive, I thought this quote would be excellent advice to myself:
{emerson}

& since I hate downers and people who complain all the time (which I realise is all I'm doing in this post) here's another good quote to be a reminder that no one likes being around grumps: 
{pinterest}

xo,
L

1 comment: