Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 27 February 2012

{Edinburgh}

I am finally home in Vermont. A week ago today I was in the UK. This week I travelled to LA, & back again. I'm not sure what time zone I'm in. Plenty, plenty of photos...so I'll have to begin with Edinburgh.
Beautiful buildings. I stayed in the old town--such neat little closes & wynds (little alleys as they call them in Edinburgh). I also loved the 'new' town..."new" in quotations, because it's actually Georgian--gorgeous buildings.
So here are a few pics from Edinburgh.
{lovely Royal Mile}

{a close}


{whisky anyone?}

{The Royal Mile}



{Edinburgh Castle}







{breathtaking views--& I was lucky to have so much sun!}


{kiltmakers}

{gorgeous little map shoppe}

{gorgeous interior of a pub}

{bagpipes near the National Gallery}

{funky little shoppe}

{exploring a lovely little 19th-c garden}
stay tuned for more to come from the UK....
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment