Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Tuesday 13 March 2012

{off to nyc}

{via zsazsabellagio}
It's spring break & I'm enjoying the pause from teaching. I wanted to catch the Renaissance Portrait exhibition at the Met (which closes this Sunday), and thought I'd take advantage of spring break to go. Only a couple of nights in the Big Apple, but I'm sure it'll be filled with delights. The weather is getting warmer, so I'm hoping it'll be a lovely little spring sojourn...I decided to splurge a tiny bit & am staying at a boutique hotel in Manhattan: The Time. a little glamorous escape...
8 Palettes from Design Seeds
{decor8}
{sujean rim}
spring in nyc! I'm looking forward to wearing less layers... (& one thing I love about a big city like NYC, you can be a little adventurous with your style...)
so here it goes, inspiration from Carrie Bradshaw to Parisian chic:
{sjp as carrie bradshaw, via the cassandra monologues}
{I have a skirt, slightly similar to this one, which I hope to pair with a casual striped T, & pearls . via brown eyed belle}


{I love love love this look snapped in Paris after Chloe, on the sartorialist. the skirt is an unexpected length, but not made to look old granny b/c of the colour & the slightly see-through sexiness. love the heels & just the colour combo}
{for some reason, spring & bikes just seem to go together. via the terrier & lobster}
{now there's a skirt that screams 'spring' via the simply luxurious life}
   

ny
{via brown eyed belle}

{manhattan inspired from d*s}

& off I go...
xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment