Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 21 June 2012

{quotable thursdays}

Sweet Peach - Home - Gus and Lola
{via sweet peach}

It's hot here--we're having a huge heatwave, and having spent 1/2 my childhood in the tropics, there's nothing I like better than hot weather. Of course, I'd rather not be working & would love to be lounging by a pool with some fantastic cocktail in my hand, but I'm happy it's warm!
so...here are some quotes to do with warm, summery weather.
In Good Company: Dorothy Jeanne - Home - Creature Comforts - daily inspiration, style, diy projects + freebies
{via creature comfort}
 



:)
{It's not summer without Limoncello via pinterest}
The Terrier and Lobster: "The Sweet Life": Lauren Auerbach by Andrea D’Aquino for QUALITY
{this one & the one below via terrier & lobster}



Julie Leah: A life & style blog: Friday Favorites (and Fancies)
{via Julie Leah}


summer
{via the sweetest occasion}

ok, back to work.
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment