Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 30 August 2012

{quotable thursdays}

la prof
{via ZsaZsa Bellagio}
I apologise, I've missed over a month of quotable Thursdays, as I've been away and took a little summer hiatus from doing anything that was regular, routine, or required. Isn't that what summer is all about? So, this week marked the first week of teaching at the college where I work, so nothing like back to school to get you back to routine.
Today's quote, then, speaks to learning:
"The end of earning is limited and defined, whereas learning and progressing have no limit until we reach our end." -Petrarch (1304-1374)
So with that, here are some "back to school, back to work" images: 
cutest thing ever!
{via ZsaZsa Bellagio}
proper posture
{via Terrier & Lobster}
office style
{marie claire via terrier & lobster}
funky old green phone
{this & below from Ruche}
files
the louvre, alécio de andrade
{what life was like when I was an MA student in London...via poboh.tumblr}
Can't you see I'm organizing?
{this looks a little like my office:( via modern hepburn}

<3
{Remember a pomme for the teacher! from Ruche}

No comments:

Post a Comment