Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Tuesday 7 August 2012

{Warwickshire}

Hello again! It feels like weeks since I've been here at my computer, but that's because I took a real vacation from life last week, and I didn't bring my computer. It was only 4 nights, 5 days, but it's amazing how great it feels to take a break from the digital world. But before I blog about the cottage mini-break, I had an amazing weekend in Warwickshire with my cousins, visiting Warwick Castle and staying overnight in a castle no less (Studley Castle)!
{Warwick Castle}

{peacocks in the castle grounds}


{jousting}

{our hotel/castle}

{hotel/castle rooms}

{even though the castle could've done with a few more renovations, I loved the artwork on the walls and the  neo-gothic interiors}
More to come on my cottage mini-break, a weekend trip to Chartwell & Goodwood House...stay tuned!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment