Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 6 September 2012

{quotable thursdays}

sent to 'friend edith'
{via dogs & dice}
Here's a good quote for the start of the academic year. Always try your best! I love the old postcard too. I wonder who 'friend Edith' is, and who is the mysterious T. I wonder what the subsequent postcard or letter said that he was to write that night?...a proposal? hmm.... (& why am I assuming T is a beau/male and not Edith's bestfriend? ha!)
I like the following images-they seem to go well with the colour scheme of the postcard and the theme of 'do the best you can.'
Happy Thursday! the weekend is almost here, & my parents are visiting & we're renting a boat & going sailing. delightful!
ta ta for now,
L
green & orange/pink
{marcus design}



<3
{pinterest}
blue & yellow
{splashes of colour from creature comforts}


No comments:

Post a Comment