Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 13 September 2012

{quotable thursdays}

My parents were just visiting & we had a fabulous time (more on that later). Today's quotes are inspired by them--wonderful parents who instilled in me a sense of adventure, who taught me that risk-taking is a good thing, & who continually enjoy every aspect of life.

nehru
{This quote is for my Dad who grew up in India during Independence, via Birch + Bird}

Growing up we always drank tea in the morning & in the afternoon & we learned that having tea with people you love can really solve all your problems:
tea solves everything!!!
{via tea for joy}
Finally, as they raised me mostly on a boat sailing around the world, travel is part of my upbringing. However, the destination is not always the life-changing experience. It's what you become after you go to a new place; after the long journey there & back. What I love most is how you discover new things about yourself every time you go away & that upon your return you are always someone different.

ZsaZsa Bellagio: Man Oh Glam
{via zsa zsa bellagio}
cheers to always seeing things anew... & a happy anniversary to my eldest sis, Julia & her husband Craig!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment