Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 2 February 2013

{kate spade wallet}

My parents gave me money for my birthday back in November, and I wanted to spend it on a new wallet (or purse as they say in the UK) but I couldn't find one that would be big enough to fit all that I like to fit in it. Until the other day when I found this lovely wallet (Cobble Hill Lacy in tangerino) online at kate spade. Not only do I absolutely LOVE the wallet, but I'm especially impressed with the service--emails along the way confirming order, shipment etc... (& free shipping) and then when it arrived, it came in oh-so-cute wrapping, with lovely tissue paper, and a lovely box, and a lovely note thanking me for shopping...
yay for Kate Spade!
I don't normally wear much orange, but I think this is just a lovely colour for a wallet & it makes it easy to find in one's handbag!
so here is my lovely package...

{here it comes all wrapped with love}

{a little note & a quote}




ケイトスペード kate spade ラウンドファスナー長財布 Cobble Hill LACEY コブルヒル レイシー タンジェリーノ PWRU1801 860
{cobble hill lacy, Kate Spade}
and some images inspired by it...
{black & white stripes}

Orange+tortoise
{orange books}

{orange via the perfect palette}
Wedding Blog Merry and Bright!
{this seems very kate spade}

{something about this screams kate spade}
{more orange}

Wedding Blog Zesting Citrus: Gift Guide from MStetson Design
{plenty of orange things here}



Kate-Spade-Presentation-NY-Fashion-Spring-2013-Stripe-Skirt
{bow ties}

{orange & b&w for the home}
xo,
L


No comments:

Post a Comment