Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 8 March 2013

{Happy International Women's Day!}

I am so grateful for all the amazing women in my life, who inspire me everyday. I aim to be a better person because of you all. I am most grateful that I live in an environment where my thoughts, work, opinions, and independence matter, are appreciated, and generally supported. I know others do not have so many opportunities and I count my blessings.
Cheers to all the wonderful women in my life: the pictures say it all...
{5 sisters}


{niece & auntie power}




{sisters!}



{best friends, getting an education!}




{friendship}






{nieces!}






{5 girls, India, early 90s}

{where would I be without this amazing strong woman? my Mum??}

{& my amazing granny who spent most of her life in India, Gladys Clark}

xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment