Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 17 April 2013

{cheerio vermont party}

{for the invite, I used one of the 'use your own image' templates on pingg & got the print of London from Charlotte Trounce}

This past weekend, I hosted a goodbye party. If you've been following my blog, you'll have heard the news that I got a permanent job in the UK, so will be moving to London! I don't leave for another month, but weekends were filling up & life will become increasingly busier towards the end...exams & papers to mark, packing & a trip to LA to drop off my cat. It was an afternoon party, where I served Pimm's & appies & decorated the place with British festivity! I had more than 40 guests, but I managed to fit everyone in & fun was had by all, but most importantly, the Pimm's was consumed at great speed & everyone was jolly!

{special British bunting I bought in London last year for the Queen's Jubilee}
{the other British cloth bunting I bought at one of my fave shops, Sass & Belle}


{baked a British flag cake--definitely not a professional cake maker and you can tell, but it was still fun decorating !}

{Pimm's stop}

{British paraphernalia, including British toothpick flags from the miniature flag shop online}



{me setting up}

{pimm's stop!}

{Pimm's O'clock!}


{I'm a big fan of signs. I often host alone and I find signs a perfect way to inform guests on food content etc... when I can't necessarily always be there to tell them}


{let guests dress their drinks!}

{my friend & me fooling before everyone arrived!}



xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment