Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 24 May 2013

{flat planning}

Now that I've found a flat, I'm starting to plan out the lounge space (living room). My flat has a fireplace at the centre of the room & bay windows. It has original wood floors, that are stunning & original black & white tile down the hall...
I need to accommodate a work space in the lounge, so I've got to figure out how to have an efficient work space without cluttering up my living/entertaining space. I had mused about work spaces in my musings from the little red book...
But here are some images I'm gathering for inspiration:
{use of a bay window with couch}

{ love this pink sofa with funky pictures above}
{thick floors & white palette}
{couch in window with feature fireplace}
{black & white tiled hall}
{patterns tastefully done}

{fireplace}
{fireplace ideas from at home in love}

can't wait to move in!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment