Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 9 May 2013

{quotable thursdays/change...}

{CHANGE}
{packing...}
change is a funny thing. We spend days, months, years sometimes preparing for something, but then one day we wake up and things have changed. I've been planning to move to London for months. I've been hoping to move for years. Even so, when I get on that plane on Saturday, I'll wake up on Sunday in England to start a completely new life. Yes, I'll get to my cousins' and be in my familiar room, but all the people here in Vermont, my lovely Florida Ave. neighbours, my colleagues, my students will belong to another life. I'm happy and excited, don't get me wrong. But we can't help feel a bit of nostalgia when we say goodbye to a chapter in our lives. but change is important for everybody, & I'm excited to see what the next step holds for me.
{suitcases}
{packing...}
{2 more sleeps}


{cheerio!}

{flying away}

{destination: London. All aboard!}
London: I'm ready!
see you all on the other side of the pond! I'll be sure to post on the flat-finding conundrum & the joys of living in the big city: the shops, food, drinks, etc...
xo
L


No comments:

Post a Comment