Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 13 June 2013

{quotable thursdays}

{you can buy this print Dickens Ink on Etsy}
Yes, indeed, as the quote goes:
“Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.” ― Samuel Johnson
I move into my flat in N. London this weekend. I'm SO excited!!!
{spring in London!}
Currently, I'm reading Craig Taylor's Londoners. It's really good--giving brief insight from all types of people who live in London:
Image of Londoners


{london love}
{on the map!}
{Londony things}
{old fashioned}
This town is impossible to get tired of & I'm so happy to be living here!
Stay tuned for more on life in London...+ I had a lovely weekend exploring some old historic houses, so will post on that soon too!
xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment