Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 5 July 2013

{quotable thursdays}

Apologies for a late post for Thursday--technically it is Thursday still in some parts of the world! It's been busy here--trying to get settled in the flat, trying to get caught up with the new job, and then making sure to take advantage of all that's going on here in London.
For instance, yesterday I had a busy day in meetings in Milton Keynes, and then travelled back into London to attend a lovely Courtauld alumni drinks reception for the late night opening of Collecting Gauguin: Samuel Courtauld in the '20s.
So, with that, even though life is extremely busy and I could choose to be stuck in work non-stop, I realise while I love my work, and essentially it is a huge part of who I am, other things like taking a break & sipping tea, antique shopping, spending time with friends, wining & dining, chatting with sisters etc... are all things that are a huge part of me. so with that:
{priorities}
Life is about priorities...Are you prioritising the right things?
Castles Crowns and Cottages: Theres No Doubt
{antiquing}
The Terrier and Lobster: (Wo)mens Wear: His Clothes, Your Way by Arthur Elgort for Glamour February 2008
{take time out}
Tea for Two at ShopRuche.com
{time for tea}
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment