Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 11 July 2013

{quotable thursdays}

feeling just a tad bit stressed...& overwhelmed. So many things to do and as soon as I check one thing off the list, another 20 appear. But I'm loving living in London & part of living here just means more busy-ness...
I'm living the life I want but that doesn't mean that it'll be hassle or stress free. I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't challenged, so challenged I am.
The important thing is I take things as they come, make sure I have my priorities right, and that I enjoy the little things in life and try to relax too...
so with that:
Birch + Bird Vintage Home Interiors » Blog Archive » Back to Basics with Black + White
{yay}
I can only fit so much into a day, & then there comes a point to say 'stop', put my feet up & leave it for the morrow.
This weekend, my cousins are coming to visit and we have a lovely day planned...& then in a few weeks I'm off to Greece for a wedding. so in the midst of the work craziness, and settling into the flat, there are fun things too, to look forward to.
The Terrier and Lobster: Clarks Ad Campaign by Chris Craymer in Somerset, England
{a clarky thing to do!}
The Terrier and Lobster: Clarks Ad Campaign by Chris Craymer in Somerset, England
{stop & relax}

I'm planning a lovely dinner for my cousins--hopefully al fresco in my garden. here are some pics of inspiration...
Light up the patio
{lights}

Marcus Design: {a spring picnic ... }
{lanterns}
love dinners outside
{elegance at dusk}
magical setting!
{simple & lovely}

pics to follow of the weekend,
xo
L





No comments:

Post a Comment