Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 2 August 2013

{quotable thursdays}

{views of the Acropolis from the Acropolis Museum}


I'm sorry, it's belated, but I was in the sky yesterday travelling back to London from Greece.
Athens was *amazing*!! I love LOVED it...and the wedding was lovely too!
More to come...but for now, I'm posting a belated quote. Travel is so wonderful & I love it, so here are some quotes to encourage you to explore new worlds:
Tuesday 7/16/13 9 AM- Take some time off and make it happen!
{lama advice}
I want to give my kids in the future, the same kind of childhood I had; where we would travel spontaneously to exotic lands<3
{manifesto for travel}

travel!
{life}
And just a few photos from my mobile from Greece--proper photos to follow soon....

{the view from the pool}

{relaxing by the pool

xo, 
L



No comments:

Post a Comment