Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 15 September 2013

{musings from the little red book--signage above the bed}

I'm not going to lie. I'm feeling swamped. overwhelmed actually. But what are Sundays for but to take a break from everyday stress & do something that we enjoy. So, here's a little musing from the little red book in action:

I've always loved the look of writing/signage above the bed. and you know that I've always loved antlers (see my blog on antlers here). So I've combined a gorgeous silver antler with the word sogno (meaning dream in Italian):


Some inspiration from the internet:
A Country Cottage Chic Home | Brunch at Saks
{blackboard & 'wish'}
stripes
{we are so good together}
sleep
{very regal}
silhouette chalkboard headboard, awesome lamp
{gorgeous silhouette}

halligan4
{I particularly like this idea of a family name (esp since my sis married a Smith!)}


For more bedroom inspiration, see my pinterest board.
xo & sleep tight!
L



No comments:

Post a Comment