Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 12 September 2013

{quotable thursdays}

A is for Autumn by Paperless Post
{paperless post}
My goodness does it feel like autumn here--this week has been chilly, and mizzy & rainy & windy! But it is rather cosy, and I'm looking forward to autumnal walks & all those things! This autumn is going to also be insanely busy. So, I apologise in advance for possibly my absence here. I've got a number of conferences/talks, some away (Portugal & Germany)...& a lot of responsibility at work... but c'est la vie. Already I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to get it all done! But, one must take breaks here & there--in a few weeks I'm celebrating my cousin Choo's B-day--always fun times--& then hosting a little Canadian Thanksgiving dinner for my Canadian friends here in the UK...

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
-George Eliot

#bird #autumn #tree #fall
{autumn bird}
Apple Votive DIY: Perfect for Fall {Tutorial}
{candle apples}
The Terrier and Lobster: "Tweed Comes Out to Play!": Victoria Lee by Chris Craymer for Glamour UK November 2012
{let the tweeds come out!}
Dallas Shaw Blog
{& more tweeds}
Basket and wellington boots in woods: Foraging
{autumn walks}

So despite the rain & the stress, there's a crispness in the air & exciting times ahead...
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment