Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 6 September 2013

{trip back to BC}

I had a wonderful time back in Canada--spent some quality time with my sister and her family. I then headed over to Victoria to get my boxes shipped. My parents were involved in the Classic Boat Festival (my Dad was a Judge) so, I managed to see a lot of familiar faces from my years growing up on the SALTS' boats.
Great fun but too short, and now I'm in the midst of loads of work to catch up on and prepare for the academic year...
Some pics from my trip:
{East Van welcome}

{watched my nephew at Hockey tryouts}

{visit to historic Fort Langley}

{my nephew having a seat in the old homesteader cabins}


{building a house}

{Mum & Dad in Sidney}


{classic boat festival}

{Pacific Swiftthe boat I sailed around the world three times on (my Mum was the model for the figure head)}

{me & my Mum enjoying tea at the Bengal Lounge}

{trip on BC ferries with views of Mt. Baker--beautiful BC!}
boxes will take some time to arrive--a few months perhaps--but I'll be sure to post pics when all my stuff is here (although I'm getting anxious about finding room for it all!)
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment