Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 1 November 2013

{quotable thursdays}

This.
{travel}
Destination Lisbon:
Vintage letter to Lisbon
Lisbon address

Well next week I'll be going to a place I've never been before: Portugal! I'm speaking at a conference there...& what's better it's in the Fronteira Palace!
The weather should be in the low 20s, and I'm spending an extra day (as an early b-day present), so I'm so very looking forward to it. 
Can't wait to enjoy all Lisbon has to offer...
Portugal!, I've seen this!! :)
{tiles}

Castles Crowns and Cottages: Theres No Doubt
{cafes}
& off I go...

Photos: Audrey Hepburn’s Roman Street Style | Vanity Fair
{fly away...}
if you have any recommendations, please share!
xo
L
ps: I wrote this with all the intention of going next week, but my knee has flared up to the point I can't walk on it. Please send good thoughts & luck that the swelling will go down in time so that I can actually go. I was caught up in doctor's appointments yesterday and trying to get some work done frantically while sleepy with pain killers, so I excuse the lateness of this! Technically I think it's still Thursday in certain parts of the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment