Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 21 December 2013

{Covent Garden Christmas Cheer}

My boxes arrived this week, and it really does feel like Christmas being acquainted with all my things again: 
{boxes are here!}

{my flat is starting to really feel like home}
I spent last night in Covent Garden--I couldn't resist taking a picture everywhere I looked. It was simply stunning:


{I absolutely loved this Burberry old fashioned car and the Burberry bubble man--how magical!}





{the ceiling displays at Covent Garden were simply stunning}






{large London snow globe}


{pretty pretty lights!}

Happy happy holidays to all of you, my readers. May your Christmas be merry & bright, and may you get to spend loads of time with the people you love.
Happy Christmas from London!
xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment