Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 2 March 2014

{inspiration from a restaurant}

Yesterday, my cousin and I were out for coffee & cake in Chelsea. We ended up walking along King's Road and stopped into a few shops. We came across the Comptoir Libanais, which is actually a chain, but I loved the look of the pastel floral chairs outside: 
Taking the cue from the chairs, here are some images inspired by them:
{the queen of all florals, cath kidston}

{pastels}


{more pinks & greens}

{perfect palette}

{loving these colours!}
{florals on the walls!}

{some florals}
The interior of the restaurant looked really cool, with embroidered handbags from Marrakech:
{pic from eat out magazine}
I've never been in the restaurant, but would like to now...
the interiors are apparently inspired by the souk...which reminds me a bit of this blog post I did on hideous kinky years ago (& I'm aware that some of the photos are no longer visible on the post:( )
Anyway, yesterday was fab, because it really felt like spring--the blossoms are out, and so are the dafs and crocuses... I love England in the spring!
xo
L






No comments:

Post a Comment