Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 13 March 2014

{quotable thursdays}

{enjoy the little things}
How in the world is it Thursday again???
Life seems to be flying by at a great rate...but having this little cat of mine, makes me stop every hour at least and play with her, or pet her, or listen to her purr, or let her settle on my lap, or throw a ball...and it's then that I realise this life can pass me by, if I don't savour those little moments.


It is the little things in this life that become the big things. I often am reminded of significant events by a smell, or a sound...If you're too busy to take these things in, then you're letting life pass you by.
{time to stop & smell the roses!}
I had a fantastic springy weekend--warm weather, sunny sunny skies, a party chez moi & a trip to Hampton Court. Pics & details to follow!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment