Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 21 April 2014

{easter}



I hosted a little get together at my flat for Easter--it was very low key, but fun to decorate and get festive! I took inspiration from my easter pinterest board, and decided to do some not totally traditional eggs, which were super easy by simply drawing a silhouette with indelible black marker. 
{my decorated eggs}
{I baked some sugar cookies}




{a little bunny engraved on the butter}


{my profile rabbit egg with a lovely pisanki not made by me}

{and we of course had Pimm's}

{Simla posing with the easter decorations}





{someone was eager to play with the dangling eggs}
I also did a little easter egg hunt-the plan was to do it outside but it was a rainy day (our first in ages), so instead, we hunted around the flat. I made little bunny bags out of simple sandwich bags from tesco: 

1) fold bag and cut out shape from fold outwards to make the bunny ears:



2) draw bunny faces on them with black indelible marker:


 3) voilĂ :
{someone was very eager to play with eggs}
xo,
L



No comments:

Post a Comment