Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 2 May 2014

{quotable thursdays}

 And after April, when May follows,
And the whitethroat builds, and all the swallows!
Hark, where my blossomed pear-tree in the hedge
Leans to the field and scatters on the clover
-Robert Browning, Home-Thoughts, From Abroad

{spring!}


I realise it's Friday but better late than never. Last week this time I was just getting out of knee surgery. It has been a fairly smooth recovery--I'm still learning to walk again and trying to rebuild my muscles, but all seems to be going well.
My mum left today, which I'm feeling a little sad about...but since I was restricted to lying about all day, we had plenty of opportunity to catch up and chat and drink copious cups of tea! (pics of her visit to follow)

I'm hoping that this will be the end of my knee woes, and that this feeling of spring that is in the air is a sign of renewal, rejuvenation and new beginnings for this knee. There is some concern that what they found in the knee is a sign of a more serious condition, but we won't know until the biopsy results come back, and for now, I will rejoice in having the bit removed that was causing me so much pain.
Happy spring!
{looking forward to getting out this spring/summer!}

xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment