Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 15 September 2014

{Simla turns 1!}



Today my dear little cat, Simla turns 1!


{all dressed up in her birthday hat!}


She's named after my granny who was born in Simla--amazing coincidence but my granny's birthday is tomorrow!
Simla was born near Ipswich to 'Kindaposh Royal Stroller' (father, a Havana brown) and 'Moonsfield Darkdate' (mother, a seal point Siamese). She gets her blue points from her grandfather 'He'smydarling.'
Here are some of my favourite pics since the day she arrived in my life:



{my portrait of her in a LBD}


{the day she arrived in the flat}




{similar? or simla'?}

{kisses}



{pillow hog}

{afternoon tea in the garden}

{special delivery}

{her favourite thing is to ride around in the laundry basket!}


{playing with her birthday 'mouse'}
{she even received a card all the way from Mexico!}

xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment