Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 13 December 2014

{London at Christmas!}

{my Christmas card this year, painted by me!}
There's nothing quite like London at Christmastime....the streets all decked out with lights, the shops all decorated in their finest, and the homes sparkling from within. It sometimes feels like you've stepped back in time and the city evokes all the positive aspects of a Dickensian Christmas....without the scrooges and the tiny tims!

Last weekend I had my cousins over and we went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. It was rather crowded but pretty fantastic... I also attended the Courtauld carol service (as an alum) earlier that week, which was simply lovely....
Below are pics from in and around London, and I'll blog soon about my Christmas party last weekend too!


{The Courtauld/Somerset House all decked for Christmas}





{skaters at Somerset House}

{lovely decorations at Covent Garden}





{my friend Mel, in her fabulous hood with mulled wine at the Christmas market, Hyde Park}


{steamy camera pic, after emerging from the Magical Ice Kingdom}

{cousins & Mel at Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park}
xo, 
L


No comments:

Post a Comment