Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 4 December 2014

{quotable thursdays}

Tonight I'm going to the Courtauld Carol Service at St Mary-le-Strand, and then for mulled wine after at the Courtauld. Ahhh...how lovely, and looking forward to taking a look at the skaters on the ice rink at Somerset House (the Courtauld occupies half of Somerset House).
so in light of Christmas around the corner:
{great joy}
It's looking like Christmas in the flat, too--I've got my Christmas tree in and it's all decorated for my Christmas party this weekend. My cousins are staying over Friday night and we're going to the Magical Ice Kingdom at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park!


{fresh pomegranates used to decorate the mantle...}







{I went to the Older Masters auction at Christie's on Tues, here I am before heading out, in front of my Christmas tree!}
Pics to follow of the party this weekend...
xo, 
L


No comments:

Post a Comment