Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 18 December 2014

{quotable thursdays...off to Quito!}

{to travel the world}
Raised mostly on a ship, I was travelling around the world at an early age. The need to travel runs deep...
& so this Christmas, I will not be home for Christmas, but at the centre of the world, visiting my sister in Ecuador. Half of my family will be there, and I'm so looking forward to it! We are spending a week on the beach too...bring on the sun!
If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I spent Christmas in Quito a few years ago. It was amazing and I'm looking forward to heading back! (you can read the blogs for that trip here, here, here & here)
Below are a few of my favourite pics from the last trip...











Happy Christmas!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment