Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 8 January 2015

{quotable thursdays}

Happy 2015!!!
I've just returned from three weeks in South America, which I spent with my family. It was DIVINE!
Now I'm back to a long list of to-dos, deadlines to meet, and London rain...but I'm determined to have a wonderful 2015... & to start off this year of blog posts, here is an important quote:
{smiles}
While big accomplishments are important too, it's also the simple moments, the time we take out of our busy lives to smile and spend it with the people who matter most to us.

{LOVE! me & some of my nieces & nephews on the coast of Ecuador, Dec 2014}


So, let this be a new year's resolution--put down the phone, step away from the email, and take a moment to smile, appreciate life and the people around you who make life worth living.
xo, 
L
ps: loads of pics of Ecuador to come! I just have to go through the 779 photos I took!

No comments:

Post a Comment