Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 2 April 2015

{quotable thursdays-maundy thursday}

For Christians, today is Maundy Thursday, marking the day of the Last Supper and when Christ washed his disciples' feet:
'If I then, your Lord and Teacher have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet' (John 13:14).

Whatever your religious leanings are, the message is clear: we ought to take care of our fellow human beings and we ought to love and serve others as we would want ourselves to be. It is a simple message that is perhaps more pressing than it ever has been, with continued warfare around the world, an emphasis on the Self in western culture, and the increasing domination of electronic devices that seem to make us both attached and detached from the people around us.

A few pics from Easter in my flat last year:
{Simla and the Easter tree}

{decorated eggs}


I wish you all a Happy Easter-I'm spending it with my cousins, which I know will be fab. Pictures to come!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment