Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 1 October 2015

{quotable thursdays}

Well bit by bit I'm making my new house my home... It really takes many tiny additions to finally add up to make it special....
so here's a quote to reflect this:
{van gogh}
I have lots to catch up on--to tell you about my recent purchases etc... but I'm finding it a bit busy at the moment with work & hosting family etc... so I'm hoping to catch up on everything soon! 
But here are a couple of pics to whet your appetite: 
{late 19th-century chairs}


{antique burr walnut chest of drawers for the master}

{look at the handle details!}
{I posted this on my instagram--nothing new here but I just love this little fireplace in my bedroom!}
I also have last weekend to report on (!) where we visited beautiful Stowe and went on a lovely walk...
I also got my hair cut this week, and have brought back the fringe: 


more soon! 
xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment