Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 25 October 2015

{tasty morsels}



{photo courtesy of visitLondon}
Within a few steps of King's Cross Saint Pancras is the lovely Norfolk Arms. I've often passed it on my way to the station, observing the cured meats hung up in the window & wondered what was within. Well I found out last week when my good friend Melissa & I popped in for a Monday evening dinner. What a surprise! While it's got the charm of an old pub the food is anything but boring British. Indeed, it has an amazing choice of tapas that were seriously mouth-watering.
I didn't bring my big camera so only snapped a few pics from my iphone... but I'll certainly be back!
{gorgeous ceiling}




{the razor clams were divine!}

{endive and beet salad}
xo, 
L


No comments:

Post a Comment