Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 5 November 2015

{quotable thursdays}

Happy Bonfire Night!
Hope you're staying cosy on this rainy November night--I think most events are taking place this weekend...
With a birthday coming up next week, I thought this quote was a good one:
{life}
I apologise for not posting as much as usual. It's just been non-stop: if it's not craziness with work then it's trying to get things done on the house! But in two weeks time my parents will be here and the floors will get redone and other major projects that I can't do on my own. So stay tuned for pics... and also just very much looking forward to spending time with them especially over Christmas!
{I'm having fun picking some paint colours for the doors and trim and bookshelves (Farrow & Ball)}

Here are a few pics from the week---we had a foggy few days!
{waiting for the train to work}

{market square in the mist}

{church in the fog}
 oh & have you been watching Downton? Can't believe this Sunday is the last episode-boohoo! What will the telly do without Downton? Speaking of Downton, there's a pig farm near me, which is a fantastic walk. A couple of weeks ago I went on a long walk and soaked it all in (glad I was wearing wellies or I would've soaked in all the mud too!) I feel so blessed to have this all on my doorstep and with walking distance of my house:



{chestnut season!!!}





A bientôt!
L


No comments:

Post a Comment