Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 26 November 2015

{quotable thursdays}


Hello blogland!
Lots has happened since I last wrote and I've just been a bit overwhelmed at work and at home.
Big news on the home front: my parents arrived last week and have already sanded all my floors!!!! Next comes the staining and varnish and then I'll have lovely beautiful old/new floors!
It's been a lot of dust and noise and mess, but my parents are experts and are amazing at putting everything back after a long working day!
so with that, here's a quote to remind us that in the end, all this work will be worth it!
{things take time!}
I've got lots of photos, but here are a few quick takes of before and afters: 
{my parents hard at work!}

{floors: before-with holes sealed up with putty etc...} 

{hard at work!}

{hard at work in my bedroom!}
{half sanded}

&... AFTER SANDING!
{looking beautiful!}
 more afters to come soon!
xo
L



No comments:

Post a Comment