Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 22 January 2016

{quotables}

Hi Blogland!
It's Friday I realise, so I missed my Quotable Thursdays yesterday, because I was in a ridiculously long marathon meeting that ran from 1030-1620!
so.... here's a quote to start the weekend.
In academia, we are often confronted with lots of criticism...and we revise, revise, and then revise some more. This quote is a reminder that even though the revisions are a nightmare, we are only making the work that much better. As with anything, we can stop when we get tired... Or we can pursue, persevere, and produce something that much better.
{don't stop until you're proud!}
HAPPY WEEKEND!
xo,
L
ps: how do you like the new blog design? The background pic is of a door knocker in Paris that I took. I like to think of this blog as a door opening onto new horizons & musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment