Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 23 June 2016

{quotable thursdays}

This will be brief and frantic because I'm having one of the busiest weeks of my life...
Today is the EU referendum. Use your right to vote! I feel so happy to have the right to vote and to have a say in the future of the country I live in:
{everybody should have the right to vote}

Tomorrow, I have to leave the house at a very very very early hour to head into London and do some filming at the V&A for our new third level module, before it opens to the public:
{on etsy}

{lights, camera, action}
From there, I'm running to an exam board in Milton Keynes, and then from there, running to my cousins in Essex. It'll be a day on trains, in meetings, in front of a camera, and I guarantee a high degree of stress.
Must get back to practising my script!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment