Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 14 July 2016

{quotable thursdays}

Hello Blogland! Thursday again, already?!
I spent my last weekend like a maniac--I painted the exterior of the house, the guest bedroom and the kitchen! phew! I was inspired because my middle sister is coming this weekend with her two kids!!!
I haven't seen her or them in over three years. Super super super excited!!!!
She is an amazing woman--a graduate of Oxford and Cambridge, she's often on the news because of her research on refugees and displaced youth, she is successful in her career but still manages to make homemade cookies for her children. I live in awe. But she's also super down to earth and I can't wait to just catch up!
So today, a quote about the people in our lives that make us feel good:
{feed your soul}
In case you're interested, a couple of pics of my painting transformations, but stay tuned for a proper blog dedicated to the renos!
The exterior:


The guest bedroom:
{BEFORE}
... & now that's the last of the dreaded wallpaper in the house-GONE!
{AFTER}
 et, la cuisine:



xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment