Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 3 November 2016

{quotable thursdays}


Hello blogland!
Thursday again already? Hope you all had a fab Hallowe'en and All Saints!
I met a number of deadlines on Monday, but for the last six months I have been feeling like I've just been going from one deadline to another with no break in between. You may have seen lovely pictures of Southern Italy, but I was there for work, and haven't taken a proper vacation in ages--I worked like a crazy person through the summer to try to meet two book deadlines...
and now I've got another 3 publication deadlines to get through before December.
So...in a year or two's time, when my publications start actually getting published, and I brag about my accomplishments, I will remind you and myself that I only got there because of all this hard work.
I think it's often easy to see others' successes as unfair--but we often don't see the toils behind the scenes. So with that:
{success}
We can all achieve great things...it just requires a lot of work;)

We must thank the people around us who enable it, but also ourselves, for pursuing things when we sometimes just feel like we want to give up!
{thanks!}

xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment