Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 22 January 2017

{postcards from Mexico-first communion}

It has been a while since I've been back from Mexico, but fell ill and am just starting to be able to catch up on things!
My niece and nephew had their first communion the first weekend we were there, which in Mexico is a very big celebration--like a wedding!
It was so wonderful to witness. My sister is starting a candy business, and did the most amazing candies table for the kids...and there was delicious food and of course the ceremony was amazing too.
I took a million pictures, but here are a few to give you a taste.






{beautiful sweets table designed by my sister!}










{my brother-in-law is a cigar manufacturer, so these were custom made!}



xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment