Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 16 February 2017

{quotable thursdays}

Hello World!
I'm back--back in England, and hopefully back (shortly) to health. I came down with a terrible terrrible flu in Genoa and was having to lie low for quite some time. I'm still feeling ill, but bit by bit I think I'm on the mend.
{spring!}
With that, I feel like things can only get better. My health can only improve, and the weather is just a little warmer and just a little brighter today, which makes me think...spring might just be on its way!
I've got some lovely tulips adorning my beautiful new/old vintage table cloth I bought in Italy at the antiques market (which needs ironing, but never mind!)


So much to catch up on, but that'll wait until I'm really better. I'm trying to do only essential things these days in order to get better as fast as I can.
xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment